Medieval RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Play as a Knight, Thief, Assassin or just a simple citizen in the middle of a Huge Kingdom. The choice is yours. Live your dream, your Medieval Life.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Events
~None~
Top posters
Medieval Role-Play
Boarding on Pirate's Ship I_vote_lcapBoarding on Pirate's Ship I_voting_barBoarding on Pirate's Ship I_vote_rcap 
Kana Suki
Boarding on Pirate's Ship I_vote_lcapBoarding on Pirate's Ship I_voting_barBoarding on Pirate's Ship I_vote_rcap 
Poll
Have we informed you enough on how to play?
I understand everything!
Boarding on Pirate's Ship I_vote_lcap25%Boarding on Pirate's Ship I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Just few more guides.
Boarding on Pirate's Ship I_vote_lcap0%Boarding on Pirate's Ship I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You have only gave us the basics.
 25% [ 1 ]
Too less, i barely understand anything.
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't understand anything, at all!
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4
Kingdom Top
Grosseur
45 Exp

Caporale
0 Exp

Larguer
0 Exp
Legendary Weapons
Inhiber Mace
Not Owned
Violette Sword Not Owned

Affiliates

Word Counter

Boarding on Pirate's Ship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kana Suki
Assassin
Assassin
Kana Suki

Exp : 45
Kingdom : Grosseur
Honor : 0
Money : 80
Inventory :
Open:

Character Stats
Health:
Boarding on Pirate's Ship Left_bar_bleue100/100Boarding on Pirate's Ship Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Boarding on Pirate's Ship Left_bar_bleue50/50Boarding on Pirate's Ship Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Boarding on Pirate's Ship Empty
PostSubject: Boarding on Pirate's Ship   Boarding on Pirate's Ship I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:43 am

Kana Suki is noticed by Pirates when he is 100 meters away from Pirates.
The Pirates start shooting cannons at The Light Dream. Kana Suki steers the ship around, dodging the cannons. Until one of them hits Kana Suki's ship - The Light Dream. That's when Kana Suki starts loosing control over ship, but going lot faster at Pirate's ship than before, until The Light Dream hits Pirate's Ship.
Kana Suki runs to side of The Light Dream, that hitted Pirate's Ship. Jumping over board, he jumps in Pirate's ship.
Many Pirates start attacking Kana Suki, Kana Suki fastly stabs and slashes enemies with Whirlwind Katana. Running towards the cabin, he throws the Demon's Dagger at the Pirate guarding it, killing the Pirate. Kana Suki slams the cabin's door open and sees the Pirate's leader carrying hes sword.
Back to top Go down
Kana Suki
Assassin
Assassin
Kana Suki

Inventory :
Open:

Character Stats
Health:
Boarding on Pirate's Ship Left_bar_bleue100/100Boarding on Pirate's Ship Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Boarding on Pirate's Ship Left_bar_bleue50/50Boarding on Pirate's Ship Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Boarding on Pirate's Ship   Boarding on Pirate's Ship I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Kana Suki steps one step back, and then quickly starting to run towards the Pirate Leader with Whirlwind Katana.
Swinging the Whirlwind Katana at Pirate Leader, Pirate Leader blocks Kana Suki's Attack, and with other hand punching Kana Suki's Stomach. Pirate King Jumps, and kicks Kana Suki's Chest with leg, and then slashing Kana Suki in chest.
Kana Suki falls back, putting arm on chest. The wound isn't deep. Pirate Leader runs towards Kana Suki. Kana Suki quickly grabs chair next to him, throwing at Pirate Leader and hitting him. Grabing Whirlwind katana, Kana Suki jumps in air, slashing Pirate Leader.
Pirate Leader falls on ground dead.
Back to top Go down
Kana Suki
Assassin
Assassin
Kana Suki

Inventory :
Open:

Character Stats
Health:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding on Pirate's Ship   Boarding on Pirate's Ship I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Kana Suki grabs necklace that Pirate Leader was carrying and Runs out of Cabin, Many Other Pirates run towards Kana Suki to kill him. Kana Suki turns around, and climbs on cabin's roof using edges and window, where steer is. He pushes the Pirate Holding steer off board, and slashing the steer off.
Turning around, he jumps off cabin's roof slashing Pirate's standing in hes way. Jumping over Pirate's board, Kana Suki jumps on own Ship. That is being raided by three more Pirates. All Pirates start running on Kana Suki. Kana Suki dodges first Pirate, that falls off board, Grabbing second pirate, he throws it at third one and they both fall off board.
Taking the steer, Kana Suki sails ship to South.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boarding on Pirate's Ship   Boarding on Pirate's Ship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boarding on Pirate's Ship
Page 1 of 1